Saturday, December 8, 2012

Parenting

Someday I will get the chance to be a parent.  At least that is what we are dreaming for. So any chance I get, I like to soak up knowledge about being a parent. There are so many things that we can learn before being parents, or even while we are parents. I think some of the most important things I have learned about parenting is that:
-Children are brought to us for us, to teach them and for them to teach us.
-Bringing children into the worlds involves the Wife, the Husband AND the counsel of the Lord.
- The purpose of parenting is to Protect, Provide, Thrive and to Strive.

Something that was pointed out in class was that Parents have to show Respect to their children to earn it. Even though they are just children, they still need to have respect shown to them. "A person is a person, no matter How small"

No comments:

Post a Comment